Why Work for BC Transit
There are many roads to change. Which is yours?
Our employees live by our six core values of safety, customer service, sustainability, collaboration, integrity and innovation. If you are looking to become part of an exciting work environment, where teamwork and diversity are valued, we have many career options. Check the Current Opportunities page for job postings.
|Asset Management||Business Development|
BC Transit is committed to strengthening our people and partnerships. We offer rewarding career opportunities, competitive compensation and great benefits. What road will you take?
- Medical and dental benefits
- Medical Services Plan group coverage
- Pension Plan
- Fitness and Lifestyle Centres
- Various programs that support employees such as Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and Health and Wellness initiatives and events
- A complimentary employee Bus Pass (plus 2 taxable dependent passes)
- Corporate Learning and Development Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Social Club