|Type||Local**||Regional**||Route 70- effective Sept 1, 2019|
|Penticton handyDART (one way)||$2.00||(Penticton Only)|
|On Request (Summerland, Osoyoos, Princeton)||$2.25||$4.00|
|Child, 6 or under|
Free when accompanied by an adult
*Reduced fare with valid ID for persons 65 or over, and students in full-time attendance.
** Local refers to trips within a community’s city limits
** Regional refers to trips between larger communities. Route numbers end in “0” (with the exception of route 70).
South Okanagan-Similkameen Transit Fare and Transfer Policies
Local and Regional Routes
Often passengers need to use two or more buses to reach their destination. Transfers are free, however please remember the following transfer policies:
- When paying a local or regional fare, a transfer allows one-way travel on multiple buses for up to 90 minutes.
- Request a transfer when you board your first bus. Show your transfer to the next driver, face up, with time showing. Expiry time is final.
- To simplify travel and minimize cost, consider purchasing a dayPASS before boarding a bus. A local or regional dayPASS allows unlimited travel within a service day.
Route 70 Kelowna/Penticton
- Transfers, tickets, dayPASSes and Monthly Passes from South Okanagan-Similkameen Transit and Kelowna Regional Transit systems are not accepted on route 70 Penticton/Kelowna. Instead, the route 70 Penticton/Kelowna fare must be paid.
- Route 70 Kelowna/Penticton tickets and monthly passes are not accepted on the South Okanagan-Similkameen Transit or Kelowna Regional Transit Systems. Instead, fares for those systems must be paid.
|London Drugs||Cherry Lane, 2111 Main Street||Monthly passes only|
|Okanagan College||13211 Henry, Summerland BC V0H 1Z0||Monthly passes only (when in session)|
|Penticton City Hall||171 Main Street||Route 70 Penticton/Kelowna fare products also available|
|Penticton Community Centre||325 Power Street|
|Penticton Transit office||301 Warren Avenue East|
|Safeway||801-1301 Main St||Monthly passes only|
|On the bus||Tickets & DayPASS only. DayPASS available for local Penticton routes only.|
|Okanagan-Similkameen (Naramata and Okanagan Falls)|
|Regional District office||101 Martin Street||Route 70 Penticton/Kelowna fare products also available|
|On the bus||Tickets only|
|Summerland Municipal Hall||13211 Henry Avenue||Route 70 Penticton/Kelowna fare products also available|
|Summerland Aquatic Centre||13205 Kelly Avenue||Route 70 Penticton/Kelowna fare products also available|
|Town of Osoyoos||8707 Main Street (250-495-6515)||Tickets only|
|Town of Oliver||6150 Main St, Oliver|
|Regional District Office||101 Martin Street, Penticton|