Transit Future in South Okanagan-Similkameen
Transit Future Action Plan in the South Okanagan-Similkameen
- Introduction of local service in Oliver, and the expansion of existing local service in Osoyoos
- Additional weekday service on route 40/Osoyoos Penticton
- Friday and Saturday evening service on route 10 Naramata/Penticton
- Sunday service on route 70 Kelowna/Penticton
- Introduction of local service in Princeton
What is Transit Future?
Why do we need Transit Future?
- Offering more transportation choice
- Supporting smart land use plans that focus on walking, cycling and transit
- Meeting climate change goals
- Making it easy to access everyday services on foot, by bike and by transit
Help us Plan Your Future
Population and traffic growth means we need to shift our focus from moving cars to moving people. To minimize the high economic, environmental and social costs of traffic congestion and road expansion, we must move people more efficiently. Transportation should take us where we want to go, when we want to go there. To create an efficient system, we need your input.
How was the Community Involved?
Get involved here