The Burnside Tillicum Local Area Transit Plan outlines interim improvements for transit service and infrastructure over the next 7-15 years. It is one of 9 focused Local Area Transit Plans being developed across the Victoria Regional Transit System.
- Simplification in the number of routes
- Emphasis on crosstown routes with more frequent services that intersect Douglas
- Direct service between key destinations and neighbourhood centres
- Consolidating service redundancy across multiple routes so that service levels are more evident
- Re-alignment in routes to provide more direct service between key destinations and neighbourhood centres.
- Identifying future neighbourhood service and infrastructure improvement priorities
Victoria General Hospital